|Subject: How to Disable File and Printer Sharing in Windows XP
| || |
- Operating System(s): Windows XP
|Disable file and printer sharing in Windows XP from the Local Area Connection Properties window.|
|How to Disable File and Printer Sharing in Windows XP|
From the Start menu, choose Control Panel.
- Click the Network and Internet Connections icon.
- Click the Network Connections icon.
- Right-click the Local Area Connection icon and click Properties from the pop-up menu.
- Uncheck the box next to File and Printer Sharing for Microsoft Networks.
- Click the OK button.
- Close all windows.
|You have disabled file and printer sharing in Windows XP. |