|Subject: How to Change Your Access Number in Windows XP
| || |
- Operating System(s): Windows XP
- Application: Microsoft Dial-Up Networking
|To Change Your Local Access Number in Windows XP, edit the connection properties.|
|How to Change Your Local Access Number in Windows XP|
You have successfully changed your Local Access Number in Windows XP.
From the Start menu, click Connect To, and choose your Telebyte NW connection.
- Click the Properties button.
- Delete the contents of the Phone number field, and type your new access number.
Note: Remember to check with your local telephone company to make sure that the number you choose is a local toll-free call.
- Click the OK button.
- Click the Dial button to connect using your new access number.