|Subject: Error: 'Dial-Up Networking could not establish a compatible set of network protocols…' #2
Windows 95, 98 and 98SE
The following is setup information for Windows 95 - 98 ~ NOTE: Telebyte NW® no longer supports Windows 95. This information is provided as a courtesy to our customers.
| || |
- Operating System: Windows 95
- Application: Dial-Up Networking
|The protocol used by the Dial-Up Networking client is not available. |
- Double-click the My Computer icon.
- Double-click the Control Panel icon.
- Double-click the Network icon.
- Under The following network components are installed make sure you have Client for Microsoft Networks, Dial-Up Adapter, and TCP/IP. If any protocols are missing, add them.